whimsical world of watercolors
with rachel aJeng
25th & 26th September
2-day intensive watercolor workshop
(beginner + intermediate level)
Date & Time
25th & 26th Sept, 2020 | 3:00 - 5:00 pm GST
Zoom video call
It's been almost a year of staying indoors, painting and creating at our comfort.
And what better time than now to invest in learning from one of the best.
Introducing an in-depth watercolor workshop with Rachel Ajeng.
Read below for details -
An artist and illustrator from Indonesia best known for her enchanting and whimsical play of colors, influenced by her love for Walt Disney’s everlasting work of art.
Her passion for education inspires her to share her interest in art with fellow art enthusiasts. She has conducted more than 80 art workshops and classes in Indonesia, Singapore, and Malaysia. She has also worked with many clients from various industries such as Changi Airport, Chanel, Lancome, Maybelline, Aldo, Honda & many more.
For her, the flowing and transparent characteristic of watercolor make it the perfect medium to portray the qualities she wants to show in her art: enchanting, heartwarming, and whimsical.
* Access to 2 day session
* Customized Welcome note by Komal
* Postcard designed by Rachel
* PDF watercolor guidebook by Rachel
* Personal artwork feedback by Rachel
* Access to Google drive link to share your work
Day 1 - 25th Sept, 2020
* Introduction to Watercolors
* Experiment with watercolor's consistency
* Color theory + color mixing
* Learn to create your own palette
* Watercolor painting techniques - glazing, reserving white spaces and creating highlights
* Final Artwork (Floral / Botanical)
Day 2 - 26th Sept, 2020
* Color theory implementation (harmony, mood, expression)
* Understanding composition: space, balance, rhythm, shapes, proportion, lighting
* Basic knowledge of Landscape painting
* Observe objects/ photos & turn it into sketch
* Create a personal color palette for the final artwork
* Adding details to final artwork
* Watercolor paper pad - 300 gsm
* Watercolor paints
* Watercolor brushes (size 2,6)
* Palette for mixing
* Water jars & tissues
* This is a two day workshop
* Each student will receive the guidebook prior to the online class
* Once payment is done, no refund will be made
* You need to download the Zoom application for the workshop
Meeting ID and password will be shared with you well in advance.
* Strictly for 15 years and above
WORKSHOP PRICE - OMR 46 (USD 119)
last date to register - Sept 23rd